This policy explains how and when NOTION collects personal information, what we do with it and your right to see or change it. All information collected through or in connection with this website is controlled, stored and held by NOTION or its web service provider(s) in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993.
We don’t use, share, sell or transfer personal information in connection with the site except as set out in this policy, or as otherwise set out somewhere on the site (including in terms linking to the site).
We will not use any information collected about you from your use of the website referred to above unless you have actively agreed to it being used in a specific manner.
NOTION takes care to ensure that it adheres to the provisions of the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 and will only collect and use information from you on this website in accordance with the Act and the Privacy Act 1993.
We will not collect from you any sensitive information relating to the prohibited grounds of discrimination set out in the Human Rights 1993 (namely, sex, marital status, religious or ethical belief, colour, race, ethnic or national origins, disability, age, political opinion, employment or family status, sexual orientation), other than with your express consent or where collection is either authorised by law or is reasonably necessary to enforce the law or to establish or defend a legal claim.
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity
- to provide services and products to you
- to market our services and products to you, including contacting you electronically
- to improve the services that we provide to you
- to bill you and to collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- to respond to communications from you, including a complaint
- to conduct research and statistical analysis (on an anonymised basis)
- to protect and/or enforce our legal rights and interests, including defending any claim
- for any other purpose authorised by you or the Act
Disclosing your personal information:
We may disclose your personal information to:
- another entity within our group
- any business that supports our services and products, including any person that hosts or maintains any underlying IT system or data center that we use to provide the website or other services and products
- a credit reference agency for the purpose of credit checking you
- a person who can require us to supply your personal information (e.g. a regulatory authority)
- any other person authorised by the Actor another law (e.g. a law enforcement agency)
- any other person authorised by you.
We may utilise ‘cookies’ to enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you visit this website. Such cookies identify your computer, rather than you as an individual, by using either your IP address, the date and time the website was accessed by you or what parts of the website were accessed by you.
You must accept these terms and conditions if you are making a booking through this website.
Such bookings are only confirmed once written confirmation is provided to you.
Further terms and conditions governing the booking process are provided in the Pro Clima terms and conditions accessed here. [link]
Access to Personal Information
You may request access to any personal information held about you and your request will be granted unless there are reasonable grounds to deny access. If you consider any information held is inaccurate, you may ask for a correction and you may at any time ask to be removed from any mailing or distribution list on which, previously, you have asked to be included.
Written requests for access, correction and removal should be accompanied by proof of identity and should be made to: hello@wearenotion.
Our website records standard information such as time, date and URL of request (the web page you arrived from) via our web servers. This information is recorded by all web servers and is used to improve the functionality, structure and performance of our website. We analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services and the use which visitors make of this website.
When you use the website, our server logs the following information, which is provided by your browser:
- your server’s IP address (a number which is unique to the machine through which you are connected to the Internet) or your personal IP address
- the type of browser and operating system you are using
- the domain name of the referring site (e.g. the previous Site that you visited).
This information does not personally identify you. We analyse this non-personal information for certain trends and statistics, such as which parts of the website users are visiting, which features, or services are most popular and to measure the effectiveness of advertising. We do not disclose information about individuals except for the reasons set out above.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Our servers are being monitored by secure firewalls as we try to safeguard your information when it is being transferred to our website. It is impossible to guarantee fully secured data transmission on the Internet due to the presence of unethical practices like hacking. Due to the Internet being prone to hacking attempts and our website being no exception, we do not guarantee the security of the data you wish to send to or receive from our website.
Our team of web developers is always on the job to prevent such incidents from happening and our website undergoes regular quality checks which are initiated to eliminate the presence of spyware or malware in our web pages. You should do your part by being aware of the risks of clicking on unknown links and avoiding them when unsure of their authenticity. Feel free to notify us if you witness any suspicious activity by other boarders as it helps us to track these culprits faster and take affective action.
Changes to our Policy
We may, at our discretion, update or revise this Policy from time to time. Any changes will take effect immediately once they are posted here, so we encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on privacy practices at NOTION and its divisions.
If you have any questions about our privacy policies or any other matter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org